Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pics of the Little Man

He still has no name, although the Surfer said I could keep him. I am torn about that. It was fate he came to me, since he clearly needed me. But do I want this responsibility? Can my cats adjust to him? I certainly don't want behavior problems arising. But just look at him!This was what he looked like the first time he lapped out of a saucer. Kitty milk dripping off his little chin!I caught him sleeping like this Monday. Still a little guy, but growing like a weed!

Hard to believe Bunnie was once that little. She keeps a watchful eye on the little man. She hisses at him, but I've also caught her playing with him...so who knows what she is thinking.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...how freakin cute. You know you have to keep him/her. If not I will..lol.
    What ya going to name that sweet kitty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie. I miss my fur babies being kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I miss having a kitty! So cute....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures.

    Stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww love love love Black cats tooo sweet
    My children luv your pics

    ReplyDelete