Thursday, February 3, 2011

Drugstore FAIL

Anyone else caught a cold this winter? I'm suffering through one now. Bleh! I've been drinking tons of fluid and taking vitamin D on top of my normal multi-vitamin. I sent my hubby to the drugstore. It was a major fail. He bought the wrong kind of Advil, which I can totally get over, but he also bought lemon-scented Vick's. I didn't even know there was such a thing! I think I'll be taking it back for the normal version. Unless someone out there has tried it and thinks it smells good? I just have this idea of it smelling like furniture polish. Not so good. Sad too because I love slathering myself in it when I'm sick. Guess the best way to get what you want is to do it yourself. *sigh* Even if it means exposing the CVS employees to my cold and myself to whatever the rest of the sick people in CVS have. Ooooh but on a good note I can get the Covergirl lipstick I've been wanting with my coupon from the PG insert! Don't worry I won't use it until I am germ free. :)

What do you do to feel better when you are sick? Any tricks I should try?

2 comments:

  1. Tbsp of honey mixed with a tsp of cinnamon for a sore throat

    Gargle a tsp of salt in hot water and gargle to break up mucus

    A couple drops of peroxide in the ears until they stop bubbling

    PIneapple juice

    2000 mg of vitamin C OR the Emergen-C packets that they sell at Target ($10 for 30)

    Chicken noodle soup

    FEEL BETTER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog keep on.

    http://pmsforum.blogspot.com/
    http://danistudyliterature.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete