Monday, August 10, 2009

CTMH Constant Campaign


I don't usually blog a lot about the deals that Close to My Heart is doing, but I could NOT pass up sharing this one. We are celebrating National Stamping Month! I just LOVE it when we get free stuff just for buying stamps that we love. YAY! For spending $60 on My Acrylix stamp sets, you get a FREE card kit to make the cards shown above (suns August 18-September 30). Oh yes, you get EVERYTHING you need. How sweet is that!?! Or if you just have to have it you can purchase it for $39.95 in September. (But seriously, isn't it better to get it free?) Or you can host a gathering and when your sales reach $400, you get it free!
Let me tell you what's in this kit:
1 - My Acrylix Everyday Celebration stamp set (EXCLUSIVE, can't buy it in the catalog!)
16 - standard sized greeting cards and envelopes
Plus, everything you need to complete 16 gorgeous cards, including instructions, (so you can create them over and over with different colors!) papers, AND two colors of distressing inks. Did I mention you get ribbon AND Mini-Medley accents as well to further beautify and embellish? Well, you do! I am so psyched about this deal! If you want more info, leave a comment (with email) and I'll get back to you to answer any questions. Thanks for reading and remember the "Delight in the Everyday"!

No comments:

Post a Comment