Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am borrowing this from my awesome friend and blogger Melissa at Life as I Know it. I think this is a wonderful idea to just reflect for a moment on all that I have to be thankful for instead of all the bad stuff that tends to take all my attention. (Thanks Melissa!)

Today I am Thankful for:
My friends and readers who are there to support me and encourage me on my journey
My husband - that he is levelheaded when I am a wacko and stays calm when I am freaking out.
The car that is actually working. (I really love my Explorer!)
Money in the savings account that will cover the EXPENSIVE cost of getting the other car fixed.
The fact that we actually have 2 vehicles, even if one is not working right now.
My Extra Cat (yes, that is her name) who always seems to crawl in my lap when I am stressing out to calm me down. She must sense my BP rising or something.
Starbucks is close to where my husband works, so when we have to share the car, I get a grande non-fat white mocha (lovelovelove)
My deep freeze well-stocked with various meat. I may not love meat, but at least I'll never starve!

I hope you will take a moment today to think about what you are thankful for and maybe share those things with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment