So, I don't want to just spill my guts here in this post because it will be entirely too long for anyone to want to sit and read. So I will summarize some topics that I am sure will be in future discussion.
- Baby fever: I've got it! Must be that biological clock ticking.
- Woman issues: goes along with above topic and is thus far keeping me from above goal of having an actual baby, instead of just the fever.
- Weight/Health issues: I'm a a slacker. I lost my exercise buddy (yes mom, that was you) and then my motivation to go to exercise. My hubby wants to lose weight too and that is a rant in itself. I've got about 30-40 pounds to shed before I'm at a "healthy" weight to procreate. Bummer.
- Self-esteem: It has wandered off. Where did it go? I wish I knew. I'm hoping that by fixing the weight/health issues I can find it again.
- Cat issues: As to not mix my blogs, I will post this on the life with 4 purrs. I know not everyone likes cats. There are a few that live in my house right now that I don't like either.
- Crafty times: I will be posting on any fun things I create. My inspiration comes in spurts so I cannot promise it will be a regular thing nor can I promise the media will be consistent. I love paper, fabric and yarn. So the possibilities are nearly endless!