So let's get right to it, shall we?
This week I am thankful for:
- My boss rescheduling our field work to the week after Thanksgiving! This way I get to spend some overdue quality time with my husband.
- The sun which is shining brightly today - it has been absent this week so welcome back sun!
- Starbuck's deal this week/weekend where you bogo holiday drinks - hello non-fat peppermint white chocolate mocha, no whip!
- My aloe vera plant which is growing quite rapidly and probably will need re-potted soon!
- Stash merrymint tea. Having a nice cuppa right now.
- This blog I've been reading daily: A Girl and a Glue Gun This gal is crazy crafty and has SO many cool ideas. Really. You should check her out. Someday I hope I am half as crafty and productive!
- Hungry Girl's egg mug recipes. I forgot how great these things were! I had the egg mug lorraine this morning. There are tons more on her site too if you just search for "egg mug"
- Sweater weather. I big red puffy heart sweater weather!
- Knitting books. I'm teaching myself to knit :) So far I've got the garter and stockinette stitches down. Going to learn ribs this weekend and then make something fun (I'll share if it is not too disastrous)
- Candles - specifically the BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. I've been burning mine so often that I will need a new one soon! (Here that BBW, time to have a SALE on candles for me!)