For some reason, I've been wanting to blog about clothing trends that drive me crazy. Perhaps it was the post that I read the other day regarding the trend of PJ pants in public. I am so sorry I can't remember where I read it, and I have searched and still can't find it. If it was you, PLEASE tell me and post a link to that post. Thanks!
And here is where I claim to have NO fashion sense what-so-ever, so please realize this. I do not claim to know anything about what people should wear.
So here are the top five things that irritate me when I am out.
5. Going along with aforementioned post, Pajama pants. I love to wear them around the house, but not to the store OR to dinner. Even I get dressed at some point during my day!
4. Clothing that costs extra for bleaching, wearing, tears, etc. Why in the world would you pay extra for holes in your pants?
3. Uggs with sweatpants. Who the heck started this trend? IMHO it looks sloppy and terrible. Put on some real pants if you need to wear your Uggs.
2. Boys who wear their pants too big or too small. Either way I end up seein' your butt when you bend over. There may be someone who would enjoy this. It. is. not. me. Save it for that person.
1. Thongs with low riders. NO ONE wants to see your cheeks when you sit down. Especially not when you are trying to eat. Again. Save it. PLEASE!
So there ya have it. Any trends that really irritate you?