Friday, May 8, 2009

Last night's results

So, I went. I signed up. And now I am determined to lose!
My first goal is 5% and that is 9.6 lbs from now. This will actually take me back to my 10% goal that I had when I started a few years ago. I got there before so I can totally get there again! And I can remember how good I was feeling and how I my clothes were getting too big. I can't wait!!!

My goals for this week are to eat smarter by getting in lots of fruits and veggies. These are all considered "filling foods" so they have some staying power. So I am striving for 5 servings of fruits and veggies a day. Its going to be a challenge since the Surfer doesn't eat any veggies, but if I can get on the ball and prep them, it will hopefully make it easier for me to add them to my meals.

Do you have any healthy goals you would like to share? Any tips on how I can sneak more veggies into my day?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on meeting your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing WW online since January and have lost 18 pounds, which is way more than I needed to lose. I'm amazed at how well the program works.

    Good luck to you! (PS Give the chocolate I sent in your goody bag to your husband after you have one small bite so you don't waste all your points on it...)

    ReplyDelete