Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Send positive vibes my way!

Guess what!?! I got a job interview! A real live in person job interview. I don't want to give too much away right now, but it is with a government agency and it will involve me actually doing something sort of biology related, and NOT in a lab! I was so excited when I got the call yesterday, I could hardly contain myself. I've been out of school for almost 5 months now, so it is about time. I was just filling out an application for Sephora too, since if I can't get a job in my field I would love to learn all about the skin care lines they carry...but hopefully with all of your positive vibes and prayers coming my way, I will land this job!
So please keep me in your thoughts on the morning of May 29th. I appreciate it and promise to reciprocate the thoughts/prayers/vibes back to each of you.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my sits day today! I had ginormous fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the job!
    Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my sits day! I had ginormous fun.

    ReplyDelete