Thursday, June 11, 2009

My New Feathered Friends

I decided this weekend to move my existing feeder to a new location and add my hummingbird feeder as well (since one little female has been spotted several times already!) My finch feeder has gotten little to no action at all...until I moved it! I now have at least four goldfinches that visit together and munch away at the seed! They are just so bright and cheerful and I can watch them from the kitchen window as they flit from feeder to hook and back again. I also have a few hummers that come and feed as well. Couldn't manage to snap a pic of them yet. But here is the new feeder! I planted wildflower seeds all around it and I am hoping they grow. I'll update if they do!

1 comment:

  1. I've totally been on a hunt for a feeder. There is a cardinal that visits us every once and a while and I would like to see him more often!

    ReplyDelete