Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This Weeks Weigh In

This week I am down 0.8 pounds! Any loss is good in my book and after all the temptations this weekend at the amusement park (cheese fries, funnel cake, need I go on?) I am glad it was a loss. Plus the Surfer decided to take me to Red Lobster for dinner Monday night. Super yummy, but not so point friendly - especially when you are REALLY hungry! I did a lot of walking at the park, which I think helped, and I've been trying to do some active thing each day (weeding, sweeping, dancing in the living room like a goober, you get the point)
This weeks goals:
1. Keep up the tracking, it gets hard, but it is so worth it!
2. Stay active - get at least 3 AP in or more!
3. Cook at home more this week. This is a huge help since I can control everything that goes in AND portion sizes. Does anyone have any good and easy ways to plan healthy and husband friendly meals? I'm in need of a little help!
4. Notice and possible document how I feel when I track and eat filling foods vs eating the crap I usually eat. I know I feel better when I eat better, but to have the proof in writing as a reminder might help. I mean, why else to I still overeat?
Another great thing is that I have been feeling better about myself just because I AM doing something rather than being passive and accepting my weight as it is. That is something to be proud of!

3 comments:

  1. Fab goals! I made it my goal to cook dinner every night this week. Three nights down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back to tracking what I eat. I gained a little on my cruise and feel it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great goals... so i don't know if you have ever heard of the pineapple angel food cake recipe for weight watchers. it's super delicious and you think you're cheating but you're totally not!!! it's basically just crushed pineapple in the angel food cake mix. i love it! and i get sweets in the process. i think its only 1 or 2 points for a huge piece. keep going! any loss is a good loss. i wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete