Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bed-o-cats


DH and I cleaned (well, our definition of cleaned) out our spare room the other day. We were given a bed from my wonderful MIL that was hers growing up so we wanted to switch it with the old one. And knowing that the old bed was Little Bear's favorite sanctuary, I covered the bed in fuzzy blankets both for her comfort and to protect the quilt underneath. I walked in today to a nice surprise: A bed full of cats! This quickly changed when our parents came over for dinner. The only two left then were the cuddle buddies Oscar and Bunnie. I find it amazing that "experts" say that cats won't socialize after they become adults. I still find Oscar and Buttercup embracing on our bed from time to time. Just more proof that animal behavior can be complex and hard to predict.

No comments:

Post a Comment