Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Day of Hope, A Day of Change!

I know that pretty much everyone in the blogging world in mentioning the inauguration of Obama today, and yes I am following the trend.
I am not all that into politics. I tend to sway from side to side on certain topics and don't like to share my opinion too often. It is not worth losing friends over. However, this election held so much and it STILL frustrates the heck out of me that I know people who are:
1. Complaining that Obama was elected (its the end of the world - OH PUHLEEZE!)
AND
2. Did not cast their vote, at all.
So to all of you who chose not to express your opinion at the polls
And to all of you who did vote, no matter which candidate you chose, use this day to reflect on how we can all make a little change to make the world a better place. Be nicer, smile more, take the time to say please and thank you. Little changes will make a big difference.
Here's to hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment